De Waarlandsmolen (Mill)

The Waarlandsmolen (Mill) was built in 1530. In the early 50's  the mill went in operation. In 1966 the mill was completely restored, and then the spindle and the upper target course have been removed from the mill. From 1855 to 2008 the mill has been inhabited.

Opening times

  • Toelichting: Geopend: mei t/m september. In mei, juni en september alleen op zondag geopend van 13.30 uur tot 16.30 uur. In juli en augustus elke zaterdag en zondag geopend van 13.30 uur tot 16.30 uur. Voor een groep van 10 of meer personen zijn ook andere tijden mogelijk.

Location

Don't miss a thing!

Receive the latest news, the best stories and the best routes from VisitWadden.